Cruise departs every Friday. Ask about extending your stay in Tahiti with an island-resort experience in an over-water bungalow!
- Swim, snorkel or dive in Bora Bora’s iconic lagoon with Mount Otemanu as the backdrop
- Sail to some of the South Pacific’s most spectacular islands including stunning Bora Bora, picture-perfect Moorea, and idyllic Huahine.
- Discover Moorea, the inspiration for South Pacific’s mystical Bali Hai
- Experience drift snorkeling among coral gardens
- Sail, swim, and kayak from the yacht’s Watersports Platform throughout the voyage
- Celebrate at a festive beach party and on a fun-filled onboard barbecue
- Delight to local entertainment on board and learn native Polynesian dances
- Gaze into a fiery sunset and watch for the green flash as it melts below the horizon
A COMPLIMENTARY WINDSTAR DESTINATION DISCOVERY EVENT
Bora Bora: Celebration Festival
Bora Bora is surrounded by a number of tiny islets called “motu” – small, pristine, secluded paradises that offer privacy, beauty and relaxing ambiance. You will spend the evening on one of these perfect Polynesian oases accompanied only by other Windstar guests. As has long been the tradition in Tahiti, you will be welcomed to the motu with a fragrant flower lei.
Your private feast on the beach promises to be extraordinary. The menu has been carefully selected by Windstar’s executive chef and is sure to please and tantalize your palate.
When your meal is complete and the stars begin to shine, the highlight of this enchanted evening will begin. Fire dancing has long been deeply embedded in the Polynesian culture as a way to send messages to the gods. Your fire dancing experts will be wearing traditional loincloths and will dazzle you with high-speed acrobatic moves, throwing flames so hot you’ll feel the warmth 10 feet away.
Please note: This Destination Discovery Event has been scheduled in a way that will allow you to book and experience another shore excursion on the same day and you will not miss anything.