Rain every day. Crowds everywhere. Exorbitant prices for everything. These are experiences you definitely want to avoid on your honeymoon. But how? By working with a Romance Travel Specialist like me! I will help you navigate your options to find that just-right destination based on your travel style and the month you honeymoon. Here’s a quick look at several popular honeymoon destinations:
- Summer (June through September): During this peak travel season, the weather is delightful—if you like it hot—but crowds and prices are at their highest levels;
- Spring and Fall: Weather can be unpredictable but is usually ideal, crowds are low, and prices are moderate; and
- Winter (December through March): Weather can be an issue and some sights could be closed (and in places like the Greek Isles and Amalfi coast, it’s downright sleepy during the winter) but crowds are non-existent and bargains are yours for the taking.
- Summer (July through October): During this low season, the weather can be rainy and stormy, but crowds are minimal and prices are affordable;
- Spring and Fall: Weather is mild, as are the crowds and prices; and
- Winter (December through April): Weather is pure perfection, but it comes at a cost, with high crowds and prices—also, early-booking is key.
The South Pacific
- Tahiti: This is a year-round destination, but there tends to be more rain in the Winter (January through April) and prices, while expensive, tend to dip slightly—there are also limited air options, so booking early is essential not only for availability but to give you time to budget for the trip;
- Australia/New Zealand: Their summer is North America’s winter, so their peak travel season occurs from December through March—the crowds may have descended, but the weather is so perfect, you won’t mind, and it’s such a long way to go, you don’t want to make the (long) trip, and then experience unpleasant weather.
- Life is easy on the islands of Hawaii, and so is planning a trip here—with awesome year-round weather, and no definitive seasons other than US holiday time periods, this is one place where you’ll have the best experience, any month of the year.
These are just a few of your many honeymoon destination options. When we work together, you’ll get advice that’s tailor-made just for the two of you. With 20 years as a Romance Travel Specialist, let me be your honeymoon’s secret weapon. My job, my passion, is making travel dreams come true. (See how this process works, and the many benefits of using a travel agent.)
To get started, complete my Honeymoon Questionnaire, call 603-418-8698 or send an email to me at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you!