To expedite the embarkation process, every cruise line requires booked passengers to pre-register prior to the sailing date. It is recommended that all passengers pre-register as soon as possible and this can be done via your cruise line’s Web site.
- Go to http://www.azamaracruises.com
- In the “ALREADY BOOKED?” area at the bottom of the page, click on “Check in Online”
- Go to http://secure.carnival.com/BookedGuest
- Create an online account or log into your account
- Next, click on “Access Your Booking Now.”
- Enter Booking Number, Last Name, Date of Birth, Ship Name, and Sail Date and proceed with on-line check-in.
- Go to http://www.celebrity.com
- On the top navigation bar, click on “BEFORE YOUR CRUISE”
- Scroll down and click on “Online Check-in”
- Go To http://www.crystalcruises.com
- Click on “PRIORITY CHECK-IN” at the top of the page
- Click on “GO TO PCPC”
- Go to http://www.cunard.com
- On the top menu bar, click on “ALREADY BOOKED”
- On the left menu bar, click on “VOYAGE PERSONALISER”
- This will open another window where you can enter your booking information
- Go To http://www.disneycruise.com
- Go to the “Planning Center” tab and a drop down menu appears.
- Click on “My Online Check-In”
Holland America Line
- Go to http://www.hollandamerica.com
- On the top navigation bar under “FOR BOOKED GUESTS”, click on “Online Check-In (Immigration)”
- Create your Account for the web site. This will be your permanent User ID for http://www.HollandAmerica.com (Retain info for future use)! You will need to login with your Account information each time to access your Reservation.
Norwegian Cruise Line
- Go to http://www.ncl.com
- Under the “Get Ready For Your Cruise” tab click on “Online Check in”
- You will need to enter your log in information or register for the website before you can access your booking
- Go to http://www.oceaniacruises.com
- On the left menu bar, click on “ALREADY BOOKED?”
- To continue to the Guest Registration Form, provide the information requested and click “Login”
Paul Gauguin Cruises
- Go to http://www.pgcruises.com
- Click on “ALREADY BOOKED” under the My Account tab
- Click “REGISTER HERE” as a GUEST to create an account or LOG IN if you already have an account
- Once you have successfully logged in, enter your booking number and voyage date to access your reservation
- Go to http://www.princess.com
- Click on “BOOKED PASSENGERS” from the top menu.
- Click on “Cruise Personalizer”
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Go to http://www.rssc.com
- Click on “My Account” in left sidebar, sign in or create a new account.
- Click on “Find My Booked Cruises” to proceed.
Royal Caribbean International
- Go to http://www.royalcaribbean.com
- On the top navigation bar under “BEFORE YOU BOARD”, click on “Online Check-In”.
- Go to http://www.seabourn.com
- Click on the “ONLINE GUEST REGISTRATION” link from the “ALREADY BOOKED” drop down menu
- Click the “LOGIN” button in the far right column. You will need to create an account and use this log in each time you visit the website to access your reservation.
- Go To http://www.silversea.com
- If this is your first visit to the Silversea Web site, select your country of residence to proceed.
- On the navigation bar under the large image, click on “MY VOYAGE”.
- On the left of the page, log in with your First Name, Last Name and Booking Number.
- Go To http://www.uniworld.com
- “BEFORE YOU GO”, click on “Passenger Information Form”
Viking River Cruises
- Go To https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/pif/index.aspx
- Enter booking number and guest name
- You may also download the form and fax it in manually
- Go to http://www.windstarcruises.com
- On the top navigation bar, click on “ALREADY BOOKED”
- On the left menu bar, click on “Immigration”