Is India on your travel bucket list? If it is, contact me! There are some amazing offers right now to explore this fascinating country.
Either way, here is a fun, fresh mojito recipe courtesy of the Fairmont Jaipur!
Yield: 1 Cocktail
• 1 Part White rum
• 1 Part Pomegranate Liqueur
• 2 Parts Pomegranate Juice
• 1 Tbsp Fresh Pomegranate Seeds
• 8 Mint Leaves
• ½ a lime cut into small cubes
• Club Soda to Top up
• Garnish: Mint sprig dusted with Edible Gold dust and a lime wheel
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
• Place mint, ½ of the pomegranate seeds, and lime in a tall glass muddle all ingredients
• Top glass with crushed ice.
• Add white rum, pomegranate liqueur, pomegranate juice and top with club soda
• Add remaining pomegranate seeds and stir gently
• Served garnished with a edible gold powder dusted mint sprig and lime wheel
Fresh pomegranate was a favorite of the Mughals – they believed it to be fruit of the garden of Paradise. At Fairmont Jaipur, this delicious cocktail pays homage to the Pink City and its favorite fruit.
Ok, can you say YUM?!